This revolutionary new service extends your natural eyelashes and draws attention to your eyes. Semi-permanent individual eyelash extensions give you longer, thicker and natural looking eyelashes. They look so natural that no one will know they are not yours! The extensions are semi-permanent and are made from single strands of synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. Each lash is applied one by one to your own natural eyelashes. Normally a person's natural eyelash falls out every 60 - 120 days and a new lash grows in. Therefore, it is necessary to get touch-ups every 2 to 3 weeks to add lashes to the new growth. Your natural lash cycle as well as how you take care of your lashes will affect how long the extensions will last. Some clients have had their extensions for over a year with regular touchups visits. There is no need for mascara even though water-based mascara can be used. The result is thicker, longer, eye opening eyelashes that are safe in the shower, while swimming, sleeping or exercising. This new service has gained a tremendous amount of popularity in the last couple of years as the look achieved is so natural. Whether you are looking for an everyday look, lashes for your wedding day or just a weekend away – lash extensions will transform your look!
Eyelash Extensions & Lift
$40 Off Full Set Individual Eyelash Extensions
$140 (Reg. $180)
Natural, Doll, Dramatic, or Cat Eye look
Volume Full Set 2D-4D Individual Eyelash Extensions
Kim Kardashian Look Volume Full Set 2D-3D
This look is created when your eyelash technician uses different lash lengths, staggering longer and shorter lashes next to each other, to create a strip lash effect.
Lashes Refill (First Time after another master)
Volume Lashes Refill (First Time after another master)
Lashes Refill within 1 week
Lashes Refill within 2 weeks
Lashes Refill within 3 weeks
Lashes Refill within 4 weeks
Hybrid Lashes Add On
They are great for anyone with naturally fine or slightly gappy lashes, whereby handmade volume fans can be placed in sparser areas to make the lash line look fuller.
Volume Lashes Refill within 2 weeks
Volume Lashes Refill within 3 weeks
Volume Lashes Refill within 4 weeks
Eyelash Extensions Removal
Eyelashes Trial (10-15 lashes per eye)
Eyelashes Double Trial (30-40 lashes per eye)
Colored Eyelash Extensions Add On
15-20 colored eyelashes per eye (purple, blue, green, red, yellow and other colors of your choice)
Bottom Eyelash Extensions
Eyelash extensions on the bottom help balance out and compliment the look of top lashes.
$11 OffEyelash Lift & Tinting
$99 (Reg. $110)
Lash Lift and Tint is a low-maintenance lash perm that lifts and enhances a client’s natural lashes for up to 8-12 weeks! Using silicone shields and a series of cream solutions, the Lash Lift curls, sets, and conditions natural lashes, leaving our clients with long-lasting, natural-looking lift.
Keratin Boost for Eyelashes
Semi Permanent Mascara offers you a similar effect to the traditional mascara but can last up to 3 weeks. It is a revolutionary treatment which gives your eyelashes a protective coating to give thicker, fuller eyelashes just like every day mascara. You can easily swim with mascara and enjoy your vacation.
Eyelash Extensions Aftercare Instructions
Please DO NOT:
- DO NOT wash or get your eyelashes wet within 48 hours after full set or touch up
- DO NOT visit sauna, tanning beds, or any services with humidity or high temperature within 24 hours after full set or touch up
- DO NOT rub the eyes, pull the lashes, or sleep on the face
- DO NOT use cotton based pads or Q-tips cotton swabs for eyelashes
- DO NOT use curl lashes tools
- DO NOT brush eyelashes when they are wet
- DO NOT overbrush the eyelashes
- DO NOT use mascara, eyeliner, or any oil-based products (if you prefer to use it, it should be water-based)
- wash the eyelashes every other day with the oil free lashes shampoo
- do touch ups on time
- if you do eyelash extensions for a long time, please do nourish your eyelashes with serum every night (but after 2 days of touch up)
- if you have any irritations or uncomfortable feelings, please contact our eyelash specialists